Who Are we
A Global ITAD & Data Center Decommissioning Company
KruseCom purchases everything information technology. We are always looking for large quantities of desktops, laptops, servers, phones, memory, storage arrays, networking gear, and even monitors. We strive to get our customers the most value out of their retired, surplus IT assets and with our network, we can move items faster than any other IT asset management company in the country.
IT Asset Management
Data Center Decommissioning Services
GET OUR INNOVATIVE SERVICES
KRUSECOM Will Purchase Your Retired, Surplus I.T. Assets
Whether through a merger or acquisition, or a significant technology change, you may need to consolidate your hardware environment and eliminate items. We’re willing to buy the mainframes, distributed servers, disk, tape, SAN hardware or peripherals that you no longer need.
- All Servers, Storage Arrays, Mainframes
- Memory, Networking Hardware, Routers & Switches
- Laptops, Tablets, Desktops, Monitors, and much more.
Certified Data Destruction Services
The security and privacy of your data is our utmost concern, and is the foundation of all the services we provide. KruseCom offers certified data destruction processes for our clients. All data destruction/sanitation process are fully compliant with DoD and HIPPA standards.
- Remote Erasure Services
- On-Site/Off-Site Certified Data Erasure
- On-Site/Off-Site Certified Data Destruction
Data Center Decommissioning and Project Management
KruseCom offers complete white glove service for your data center needs. Whether you are upgrading or moving to a new facility, KruseCom will help you every step of the way. With access to industry-leading technical staff, KruseCom offers decommissioning services at a fraction of the cost.
- Our data center decommissioning process is extremely detailed, clear, and structured.
- We make data center removal and decommissioning easy so you can focus on what’s next.
- During every decommissioning job, our team goes above and beyond to minimize risk and keep the environment safe.
Secure Electronics Recycling
Recycling of electronics and IT equipment is an essential part of a company’s waste management strategy. If you are looking for a safe and secure way of electronics recycling, then you should consider our proven services. We specialize in ethical disposal and reprocessing of use and obsolete electronics and computer equipment. We can help accomplish legal and conservation goals as a responsible organization.
- KruseCom operates under a global Joint Venture agreement with multiple downstream de-manufacturing and recycling vendors.
- KruseCom, Inc. and its partners maintain strict safety programs, and high operating standards.
- We recycle all retired, surplus; servers, networking gear, hard drives, memory, storage arrays, laptops, desktops, monitors and more.
KRUSECONTROL'S Standard Operating Procedure
Let KruseCom do all the work for you! KRUSECONTROL®, the re-marketing revenue share program gets the most out of your retired, surplus IT assets without the hassle. KRUSECONTROL provides companies with a standard operating procedure for the disposition of surplus IT assets.
- Logistics, Sort, Audit, Inventory
- Clean, De-Tag, Eradicate, Refurbish
- Market, Advertise, Sell & Online Reporting